British Studies Web Pages
Shared experience: Pupilpower Plus
Below are pictures of five teachers, three from Poland and two from Britain, who participated in the pilot exchange program under the name of Pupilpower Plus. Each of them was asked five questions about their experience:
1. What is the difference between learning/teaching a foreign culture and experiencing it?
2. Why would British/Polish students want to come/go to Poland/Britain?
3. How did your students benefit from the exchange?
4. What ICT-related problems did you experience while carrying out the work?
5. What factors should be considered while assessing the usefulness/success of the programme?
To see the teachers' names put the mouse cursor over the photos, and to read the answers click on the photos.
|Produced in Poland by British Council © 2005. The United Kingdom's international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. We are registered in England as a charity.|