This page will give direct links to the most recent articles which have been added to the Teachers' Forum to save you hunting through the different pages trying to find them. Items will will be added as they appear in the Forum.
For those interested in writing ELT materials from an intercultural perspective, we have Here and there: issues in materials development for intercultural learning from Alan Pulverness and in addition his Materials Development Bibliography.
"Mythologies" by Roland Barthes Dr Anna Tomczak
Culture in the classroom - a sharing of practical experience from postgraduate diploma projects The items presented are from the Studium Podyplomowe Kształcenia i Doskonalenia Nauczycieli Języka Angielskiego and so far include:
· English as an International Language in a European School Exchange Project Małgorzata Malczyk
· Culture, Comenius and the Primary Classroom Mirosława Sikora
· Producing a Guidebook - a project for a trip to Britain Joanna Głowiak
· Food Diaries as an Intercultural Ethnographic Method Bożena Zych
· An in-coming visit as an intercultural opportunity Małgorzata Engelking
A Code of Ethics for Polish Examiners Aleksandra Bartmańska, a Starszy Egzaminator from Jaworzno Okręgowa Komisja Egzaminacyjna. The code is now being used in the regular training of examiners in this area.
Produced in Poland by British Council © 2004. The United Kingdom's international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. We are registered in England as a charity.